The Processing Manager is Media Power Ltd. by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +302109211597 and website: www.thewebpower.com
The information we collect is as follows:
The personal information you provide us and is necessary to process and serve your orders. These include your name, address, email address, and your phone number.
Information about your browsing and purchases on our website, which we use to improve our services and to inform you of the product offers you are interested in. This information relates to your IP address, purchase history through our site, and information about navigating through our site.
The personal information you provide us is necessary to send promotional material and personalized offers.
Security of personal data
Media Power is committed not to share your personal data with third parties with Exception to:
1. Third parties that Media Power maintains co-operation in the field of Electronic Promotion and Marketing and assume the technical part of sending the emails or promotional material you receive.
2. Companies of the Group to which Media Power Ltd belongs and process personal data solely and in accordance with the current framework, for the sole purpose of expanding on their behalf the communication of informative character, Offers and Personalized Information you receive.
In such cases, Media Power Ltd. remains responsible for the processing of your personal data, specifies the individual elements of the processing and, where appropriate, signs a contract to ensure that the processing is carried out in accordance with the EU Regulation on the protection of personal data and how everyone can exercise the rights conferred by the legal framework.
Reasons for Data Processing
For the following reasons, Media Power Ltd collects and processes your absolutely necessary personal data so that it can offer you a modern, fast and personalized service.
1. Performing Your Orders.
2. Sending a Newsletter of an Advertising-Informative Character.
3. Send Offers, Updates and Personalized communication via Email, SMS, Viber, Social Media.
4. Create a Member Account.
5. Personalized Communication and Service.
6. Create a Member Account with the use of Social Media.
7. Customer Satisfaction Surveys.
8. Enhance Information Capabilities, Customer Information and Navigation Experience in our Online Store.
9. After-Sales Service.
Rights you have regarding your Personal Data
At any time you have the option of withdrawing your consent by choosing the Unsubscribe button you will find in any communication or by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling us at +302109211597 or even by visiting our offices.
Also at any time you have the right to access, modify or delete your personal data through your access to our Website, by sending an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +302109211597 or by visiting our offices.